Submit a Recipe
Spicy Mango Shrimp
2 tbsp Oil
6 tbsp Water
1 Onion, diced
4 tsp Curry Paste
1 tbsp hot Mango Chutney
˝ cup Tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
500 gms Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
1. In large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add shrimp and cook until lightly browned and keep aside.
3. Add onion in skillet and sauté for two minutes or until softened.
4. Add curry paste, water, tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add shrimp. Cover and simmer for about five minutes or until shrimp
is cooked through.
6. Stir in chutney and garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
If desired, serve over hot rice.
A collection of cooking recipes from around the world.
Any copyrighted material removed upon proof of ownership
Back to Main Menu
Back to Fish Recipes